Monday, July 11, 2011

.. of Shopping

Alexa Chung this weekend...















































The very last push I didn't really need at all needed to get this...


For the record, I think Anthropologie is an over-priced hot mess. Will that stop me? NO! No I say! For the only leather jacket I have is over 10 years old and covered in mold. Oh that rhymes.

*singing*

10 years old covered in mold!

saw this jacket and now I'm sold!

*end singing*

I blame the stupid tear-down house I live in right now. Stupid basement. Stupid water. Stupid house. Now I'm moving and I'm getting a new leather jacket! Fun times!

In other news I'm headed to Zara in Manhattan this weekend and I'm kind of upset their sale is still going on. I have a Zara in the mall near me but, they don't always get the best stuff and obviously Manhattan gets everything and it's not that I don't enjoy a good sale! I mean I'm only human. I just didn't want the store to be crazy disorganized and busy. Those are the two main reasons I don't shop in Manhattan on the regular. Going anyway with ma girrrrls. Still excited.