Thursday, December 29, 2011

.. of Personal Style


Jewelry designer Jennifer Fisher's closet. Note the glass doors...

I applied for a part-time job at the Gap recently when I was bored one day and a friend said to me "Oh, you don't want to work there! You have to FOLD all day!"

My heart skipped a beat.

I love to fold...

So my closet looks like a store as a result. It always has and it always will.


I luuurve closets and Jennifer's is noooo exception. It makes me happy and that glass door is GENIUS! The next time I have one of those sliding double door jobbies on my apartment closet I am replacing it with glass immediately. Adding a glass door is like painting a fresh coat of white paint on the walls. This approach is not for the faint of heart. Or the messy like my friend. Be honest with yourself here. Do you need a door to hide away your hot mess?

via becauseimaddicted