Monday, February 20, 2012

.. of Style Inspiration

YES! Finally! I have been dying for a pair of waxed denim but the ones I've found are mostly available at J Brand (don't fit my calves) and Zara (don't fit my ass) OR they cost over $200. I'm not saying they're not worth it I'm only saying I'm cheap.

This is the look we're going for...


Taylor Tomasi Hill





So instead of buying these, I'll be doing this for $10 plus the price of a pair of Forever 21 denim.


If winter ever shows up in the Northeast I'll be waxing my snowboard and my pants at the same time. How much more efficient can you be?

For something a little extra special try waxing a pair of the new prints...





1, 2, 3, 4 all available at Shopbop

It'll brighten and intensify the color and if you're afraid of wearing light colors on the bottom it'll help make stains more wipe-able.

via carolinesmode, cottds, cupcakesandcashmere, stockholmstreetstyle, becauseimaddicted, shopbop