Friday, June 15, 2012

.. of Personal Style


*singing* Oh Canadaaaa! Oh Canadaaaa! Packing for a 4 day weekend getaway to a beer fest of all things in Montreal. Let's play a little game of "I spy the cat" shall we? (hint: check the bed)

Zara scarf, Topshop button-down, Michael Kors watch, Forever 21 denim, Aldo boots


Now he's off the bed and meandering about. 

Necklace DIY (try the hardware section of Home Depot), Zara tank (actual), Forever 21 jacket, Gap pants, Tory Burch chelsea boots


I think he went to eat as per usual. When packing for a weekend getaway there is the persistent fear of being made fun of for the amount of luggage you bring along. Solve this problem by wearing the same outfit for daytime and nighttime events. Just switch out the shoes. While I do have a few expensive shoes, most of my closet is made up of Steve Madden and Aldo. Don't knock it 'til you try it. I ran all over London and back for months in these puppies. That was 8 years ago and they're still the most comfortable pair I own.



In my travels through my closet I found these bad boys tucked away in a box. I wish I had any reason to wear them again... I mean besides in the bathroom obviously.

Dior sunglasses