Tuesday, July 31, 2012

.. of Personal Style

So the one year anniversary of the/my daily/daly dose (I still haven't figured that part out) was June 23rd. I didn't mention it because well, I don't have anything to say about it really! It's just weird... I'll only be blogging for less than one more year though because one of two things is bound to happen...

A. The world ends sometime in December. The exact date is fuzzy but, I hope its after Christmas cuz I want presents.

2. I off myself before I turn 30 in April. Even if I decide to grin and bear it I intend to "groundhog" and repeat 29. 29 was fun. I got married... became an Aunt again... twice... I'm sticking at 29.

Which means the blog will turn one again June 23rd. I'll still probably not have much to say about it but, I do believe this justifies a new pair of shoes! Doesn't everything...


"her blog is one! that's right her! the one with the vodka spill on her shirt!"


Follow me on bloglovin and tweet me on twitter @susan_daly before the world ends.