Friday, July 20, 2012

.. of Health & Beauty

Booked a vacation to Jamaica (mon) and have since noticed a renewed interest in my health aka I need to lose 10 lbs before the plane takes off.

There are a few different ways I get inspired to get healthy. Besides the obvious "look inside yourself" yadda yadda yadda.

1. Find images of celebrities who already resemble you in some way and see how they sculpt their bodies. I tend to begin and end with the redheaded/freckled community. What can I say? I feel a kinship.




Actually not the same person. left: Isla Fisher right: Amy Adams



2. Find images of people actually working out and gain inspiration from the fact that everyone has to work for it in one way or another.








3. If those two don't work then look for pictures of people in bikinis that your man will be looking at instead of you if you don't put down that brownie and back. away. slowly.




Kourtney + Kim Kardashian