Tuesday, November 26, 2013

.. of Quotes


"I fell in love with him. But I don't just stay with him by default as if there's no one else available to me. I stay with him because I choose to, every day that I wake up, every day that we fight or lie to each other or disappoint each other. I choose him over and over again, and he chooses me."

-Allegiant

Because sometimes to be with someone instead of alone is the harder choice. Sometimes it's not the easiest of roads. Sometimes you have nothing to offer in the way of encouragement when they're sad or scared or lost. And sometimes seeing your decisions reflected in the eyes of someone you love is the difficult thing. But it is the choices we make that make us who we are. And I will continue to choose to love him in one way or another as long as there is breath in my lungs and a thumping in my chest. And when there is nothing left of me but dust I will know I did my best.

via stillthatkindofwoman