Saturday, January 25, 2014

.. of Style Inspiration


I struggle with black jeans. On me they feel more Avril Lavigne than Emmanuelle Alt


 Maybe cutting off the hems is just what I need.


Also, purchased the epically spiked and studded Zara leather sneakers on sale this season and am struggling with how to wear them.


Almost returned them 3 times. It is the struggle between the clothes that set your heart aflutter and the clothes that suit your shape and lifestyle. The two don't always match up. The question was whether or not to exchange a fantastic pair of sneakers, something I hadn't worn since grade school gym class, for another black tank, something I almost never take off except to shower. Fluttering valves ultimately won out this time. Hey, it's almost Valentine's Day.

via icovet