Thursday, June 30, 2011

.. of Shopping

Nine West is basically a purveyor of basics ie office appropriate pumps.


That second one made me vomit in my mouth a little. That's why I included it. For EMPHASIS!

THEN, they come out with something like this...


and this...


and my spirit is renewed.

By the way, Chaste(lyn) is defined thus...

chaste/CHāst/Adjective

1. Abstaining from extramarital, or from all, sexual intercourse.
2. Not having any sexual nature or intention.

Looks like someone's mad at their ex-girlfriend Lyn?

??

These are technically from the more expensive, more stylish, more upscale line Boutique 9 but they sell that line in Nine West stores so there really isn't that much of a divide. Compare that to Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Piperlime, and Athleta. All owned by the same company, all sold in different stores.

Anyway, I want one... of each. Well, technically two of each really I mean I do need one for each foot people! The only place I've seen them so far is at Shopbop who is also having a summer sale sale. Check it out. You won't be disappointed. And neither will your credit card company.