Monday, July 11, 2011

.. of Shopping

LOVE 5 inch and up

Love her hair.

Love her style.

All three of her most recent posts have me lusting after something.


I've been wanting a really light and airy sweater (oxymoron. I mean you're not supposed to sweat in something light and airy are you).

I've been looking at these...


Free People, Madewell, Vince, Vince all via Shopbop.

Then there's this little post it...


























I don't know if I'd wear it. I don't even know what it IS. Well, I know what it is, it's a Maison Martin Margiela Plexi Necklace but, that doesn't help me with what it is, you know, existentially.

Three's a crowd!

A happy little diddy from the Zara sale. I saw it on Atlantic-Pacific, and on the Zara wesbite. Of course I want it but, alas, cankles.

I assume "5 inch and up" is a reference to her preferred heel height and not her dating requirements but, either way, I'm a fan.