Monday, July 11, 2011

.. of Style Inspiration

The only thing I love getting a peak into more than other people's houses in general is their shoe collections because it's one thing to see a shoe in a store and think

"wow, how fantastic is that? I wonder what kind of life I would have to lead to justify that shoe."

But seeing people's real collections is exciting because they've acually MADE the purchases. They saw those shoes in the store and justified buying them. That has to say something about that person right? Are all their shoes heels? Single. Only own one pair of heels? Don't get out much. All sneakers? Probably healthier than I am (at this moment I do not own one pair of sneakers... not one). Crocs? Dirty hippie.

Speaking of... ever heard that joke from 30 rock? No?? In the words of Alec Baldwin, never go with a hippie to a second location. Even if that location is their closet. ESPECIALLY if that location is their closet.

I digress.

Pink Horrorshow keepin' it real REAL...